Practices & Specialities
Industry Analyst Relations
Winning the support and recognition of the analyst community, whose opinions directly impact your customers and key influencers in the financial and media communities, can play a crucial role in your company’s success or failure.
Across the globe, Burson-Marsteller has a team of specialists who can focus on helping you build and sustain relationships that lead to support from the analyst community. Going beyond standard, announcement-driven analyst relations, our proven methodology can help you forge partnerships with analysts that we have identified as having the greatest impact on buying decisions.
Our UK team
For years the UK team has worked closely with clients to develop and successfully execute industry-specific analyst relations (AR) programmes that support the overarching AR plans and the clients’ corporate strategy. We pride ourselves on learning, understanding and sharing knowledge of our clients’ core strategic programmes with key industry analysts to communicate consistent brand messages and to generate demand for products and services.
Our team of experts can help you to reach key opinion formers in the analyst community, and ensure that they have a clear and precise view of your company’s vision and capabilities. We have a track record of collaborating with marketing stakeholders to effectively leverage client events to include key analysts for on-going relationship management and influence.
We offer our clients
- Development of an analyst-focused strategy and functions
- Identifying analysts key to a vendor’s success
- Tracking forthcoming publications relevant to a vendor’s area of operation
- Sourcing of speaker slots to promote a vendor to an audience of analysts and prospects
- Industry analyst collateral development
- Consistent interactions with the analyst community including regular phone and face-to-face briefings